Custom PrintingDie Lines
Prepress Guidelines for Printing/Other
Preferred software programs
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or lower version
- Photoshop CS5 or lower version
- Adobe InDesign CS5
(If you are not able use any of the programs listed above to create your artwork, please if you would save your file in either PDF or EPS format.)
Preferred Media type
- All the text should be created in Illustrator.
- Make sure the images is saved in CMYK mode. CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black).
- Include all support files separately, such as picture files and original files.
- Images of 4-color process printing must be at a resolution of 300 dpi – 175 maximum line screens.
- Please have your logo(s) created in Illustrator or InDesign. Do not import your logo(s) into Photoshop.
- Please proofread all the text in your artwork prior to submission. (Please note any changes made will delay the process and also add to the cost)
- White Base – If you have any area in your artwork that needs to have white base beneath it, please create white base in the art work.
- If you have area in your artwork that needs to have Matte finish on it, please create matte finish on a separate layer named Matte Finish.
Rollstock Film Specifications
- When designing an artwork for a roll film, please follow the requirements of the machine specifications provided by the manufacturer.
Rotogravure Printing Specifications
- Rotogravure printing (up to 8 colors which includes white and matte finish.) Please provide Pantone number for any spot color.
- The minimum percentage of a spot color cannot be less than 35%.
- Please note the Trap size can be up to +/- 0.02”
- Please note the registration tolerance for any color on press can be up to +/- 0.075” in any direction.
- Please note the registration tolerance for matte lacquer on press can be up to +/- 0.075” in any direction.
Call Us: Toll Free 866-416-1597 – 8am-4pm CST Monday-Friday